23.11.06

Of meetings (part I)

"hm, someone gave your flowers, huh? I mean, flower."
"er, yes.. you know when people say 'who doesn't want to be given flowers'? well, i don't. but i think be given one flower is very sweet."
"i see... so, i guess someone knew about this thing of yours, right?'
"oh, no. actually, I am giving someone flowers.. flower"
"is it a boy or a girl?"
"er, a girl, actually.. you think she'll like it?"
"well, as you said, who doesn't want to be given flowers? or flower, whatever. why are you giving her flower for? is it an aniversary?"
"oh, no. I just thought that if I gave her a flower she would tell me her name..."
"sorry?.."
"well, there's this girl I always catch the bus with, and she is cute, she seems smart, dresses well.. and I want to ask her out, but I guessed I needed to know her name first..."
"and you think she'd go out with you?"
"if not, at least I get to know her name. and later on I might try to talk her into this thing of going out with me."
"I see...and when do you intend to give her the flower?"
"well.. i didn't figure that out yet.. when do you think it'd be a good time?"
"I guess now, 'cause I'm taking off at the next stop."
"alright. I mean.. I, I'm Brenda Blume."
"Catherine Silver, nice to meet you. Is Friday night ok for you?"
"should I pick you up at 8pm?"
"great. here is my card, give me a call and I'll give you my address. see you"
"bye bye! have a good day", and when she got off the bus, "YEEES!"

Nov.12th.2006

Nenhum comentário: